It's time to give yourself the staycation treatment.
Our recipe for tangy pineapple margaritas will bring the feeling of paradise into your home. You know that frustratrating feeling when online recipes go on and on...and on...before providing the actual recipe? Yeah, us too.
With that said, here's our recipe.
Recipes makes 6-8 margaritas
- 2 cups silver tequila
- 1 3/4 cups triple sec
- 2 cups of fresh lime juice (approx. 20 limes)
- 3 cups of pineapple juice (canned juice works great)
- Fresh or dried pineapple for garnish (we love the dried pineapple rings from Trader Joe's for a sweet and tangy bite)
- Optional: fresh pineapple chunks to put into the margaritas
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher or drink dispenser and mix well
- Taste test and add extra of ingredients if necessary (add more tequila to make it stronger...we won't judge)
- Garnish each drink with fresh pineapple with the rind on or a dried pineapple ring
- Optional: add fresh chunks of pineapple into each margarita
- Staycay on!
Pictured: Reversible "Coastal Vibes" Insert.
SHOP THIS POST