Summer is still rockin'! Despite all the fall decor popping up everywhere, it's still the season for relaxing outdoors, soaking up the sun, and sipping on frozen cocktails. Let's celebrate accordingly.
Our recipe for Strawberry Basil Daiquiris is an elevated version of the classic, perfect for afternoons by the pool, backyard hangs, or to cool off inside when the A/C just isn't enough. We're definitely feeling it at Statement Home HQ during these heat waves in SoCal!
We serve this summery cocktail on The Interchangeable Tray with our On Beach Time Reversible Insert which brings all the beachy vibes into the home.
Serves 4-6 depending on the size of the cocktail glass
- One 12-ounce bag of frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces of light rum (add a little more for a stronger sip...we won't judge)
- 4 ounces of lime juice (about 4-5 freshly squeezed limes)
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- A handful of fresh basil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Taste test and add more rum or basil to your liking
- Optional: garnish with fresh basil leaves, lime, and cocktail umbrellas
Cheers to soaking up the end of summer!
SHOP THIS POST
Back to Statement-Worthy Moments