Thanksgiving probably feels a bit different this year. And while nothing can replace gatherings with all of your family and friends, serving up some festive Thanksgivingy cocktails will help bring some extra cheer to the day! These three cocktails recipes are uncomplicated, but still delicious and full of flavor.
We're thankful for margs and will always find a way to make them holiday appropriate. This recipe is sweet, a little tangy, and looks & tastes like everything we love about Thanksgiving.
INGREDIENTS (makes four margs)
- 4 oz Silver Tequila
- 4 oz Sparkling Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- Juice of 4 limes (freshly squeezed)
- Juice of 1 orange (freshly squeezed)
- Orange slices and cranberries for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients together over ice in a cocktail shaker, shake for 10-15 seconds, and pour the mixture into each individual glass.
- If you don't have a shaker, you can combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher with ice and stir vigoursly
- Tip: Use a lime squeezer if possible for squeezing the fresh lime juice. You can squeeze orange slices directly into the cocktail (just make sure you remove the seeds!)
- Use the above ingredient ratios as a guideline, but adjust to your taste
- For a stronger pour add more tequila, for a sweeter pour add more cranberry juice, etc.
- Garnish each marg with an orange slice and fresh cranberries
SPIKED & SPICED APPLE CIDER
The ideal cocktail for when you want something festive for Thanksgiving but are short on time. This recipe is four ingredients and four steps.
- Spiced Apple Cider (make sure you're using spiced and not plain apple cider)
- Whiskey, Bourbon, or Rum
- Fresh Orange
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs to garnish
- Fill half of each glass with ice. We love copper mugs cups for these cocktails.
- Pour spiced apple cider into each glass (or mug) filling it to about 2/3
- Add 1 oz or so of desired liquor. Or, hold the liquor for a great mocktail!
- Garnish each with a sprig of fresh rosemary
POMEGRANATE ROSÉ SPRITZ
These cocktails are sweet and bubbly and will add cheer to what may be a very different Thanksgiving feeling this year.
- Rosé wine (if you prefer white wine, it will work too)
- Unsweetened pomegranate juice
- Soda water
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Fill cocktail glasses halfway with wine
- Pour about two splashes worth of pomegranite. We eyeball this recipe as can you!
- Add a splash of soda water for bubbles
- Squeeze half a lime into each glass
- Garnish with fresh pomegranite seeds
MAKE YOUR STATEMENT
Sweater Weather Reversible Insert
Two-sided, sturdy stryrene plastic, glossy finish, 3mm thick
Wild West Reversible Insert
Two-sided, sturdy styrene plastic, glossy finish, 3mm thick
Dark & Moody Reversible Insert
Two-sided, strudy styrene plastic, glossy finish, 3mm thick
Premium acrylic, 20x12 inches, available in white, black, & clear