Pumpkin spice: this isn't a goodbye, this isn't even a see you later, it's a let's give some other fall flavors some love too.
This Fall spread is full of seasonal flavors like cranberries, apples, maple, sweet potato, kettle...and just enough pumpkin spice (oh hey, pumpkin butter dip). Perfect to nibble on while the Thanksgiving turkey cooks.
Serve your spread on a large serving tray...we recommend a tray with sides to keep everything on the board. Our Charcuterie Insert (natural bamboo) is the perfect rustic backdrop for this spread and turns The Statement Tray into a cheeseboard.
All of the items we love for our fall cheese board can be found at your local Trader Joe's: Team Statement Home's go-to for cheese boards.
- Cranberry Cherry Apricot Goat Cheese (looks like fall foliage in cheese form)
- Gloucester (it's rich in flavor and orange color)
- Truffle Cheese - (adds a touch of gourmet)
- Autumn Chimay - (this one had us with the word "autumn", and it's creamy tangy flavor didn't disappoint)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps
- Sweet Potato Crackers
- Standard wheat crackers
- Toasted baguette slices
- Pumpkin butter toppped with roasted pumpkin seeds (TJ's sells them pre-roasted!)
- Dried Fruit: cranberries, persimmons, apples
- Maple Roasted Almonds
- Maple Sea-Salt Popcorn
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Slims
- Fresh herbs for garnish: sage & thyme
SETTING THE MOOD
Create a casual, cozy vibe. Decorate the space with assorted guards and mini pumpkins. Large "Fantasy Pumpkins" are also a great touch - they are flatter than standard pumpkins and come in a range of colors like muted greens, cream, and deep oranges. A checkered blanket or tablecloth adds texture for cozy, fall feel. Finally, set the mood with a candle with your favorite fall scent.
Back to Statement-Worthy Moments